About Me

My photo
I am short and have blonde hair, I also have a HUGE heart! I love everybody :) I LOVE listning to music, four-wheeling, and chillin with friends!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enterprise Adventures

On Monday of this week we went and watched Ryan and his band perform at the "Battle of the Bands" in Enterprise. Its was awesome! My friend Brittney came with us to be apart of the "Scream and Cheer Team" lol I loved watching Ryan sing, and my friend Dallin is the drummer. Michael (Dallins older brother) is the Bass Guitar. and David is the lead guitirast. They did an awesome job! Well, as we were packing up to leave for home, the snow was REALLY bad. The roads were icey, and it was FREEZING outside. We got maybe two miles out and us and our group (Dallin and Michael's family) were sliding all over the road. SCARY!! We decided it was WAY to dangerous to drive any more out in these weather conditions, so we turned around and headed back to Enterprise. Dallin and his family, and Ryan, waited for some manly help and a big four wheel drive truck to get all the way out to Enterprise to help them get home. It ended up that Dallins moms car got stuck in the snow and stayed there all night. They made it home...kinda safely. As for my family, and Brittney, we went and stayed the night at my Uncle Kirbys house in Enterprise. We decided to wait till it was light outside to drive home. Me and Brittney had fun staying up and talking :) It was an eventful night, and nerveracking. but were all safe and warm now.

1 comment:

Hopie said...

I HATE HATE HATE driving in snow.