About Me

My photo
I am short and have blonde hair, I also have a HUGE heart! I love everybody :) I LOVE listning to music, four-wheeling, and chillin with friends!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

I get to start driving!!

Okay so yesterday I got my drivers permit....so exciting! and today I got to drive for my first time :) I was a little nervous at first, but i got the hang of it after a while. I practiced in the church parking lot, then i drove to my old house. It was so fun, i loved it! Now i cant wait till I am sixteen and get to drive for real, on my own! :)

2 comments:

Hopie said...

I was totally looking for a comment about not worrying for my life because you wont be driving in our neighborhood recklessly, but I have to admit, I would gladly take you guys back, even if it meant I thought I would die from time to time from your scary driving. We miss you. BTW, almost done with the first of the Twilight books, saw the movie twice and looking for an excuse to see it again!!!

Brenda said...

I can wait. :-) I'm proud of you, you are doing really well, actually. Thank goodness that test is over!