About Me

My photo
I am short and have blonde hair, I also have a HUGE heart! I love everybody :) I LOVE listning to music, four-wheeling, and chillin with friends!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008










Thanksgiving morning mine and Mariahs family went shooting out in the middle of nowhere! It was so much fun :) We didnt shoot any animals or anything, we just did shooting practice. I prefer shooting practice anyway, its way more fun! Me and Mariah took soooo many pictures! That was our favorite part, we took pictures of EVERYTHING!! No joke. It was sprinkling rain like the whole time we were there, so staying dry.....not to easy lol It got to be wet and cold. On one of the mountains there was so many cows, we chased them down! They just got scared and ran away....scaredicats!! lol It was way fun shooting! I love family traditions.

No comments: